- That organizing should be functional. Beautiful photos look lovely, but we live in real homes that aren’t always perfectly staged.
- That organizing is a constant process. This isn’t a one and done job but one that is ongoing and takes upkeep. However, the good news is – once you develop a system the upkeep becomes manageable.
- That organizing is a household activity. It is not just for one person. The more people involved, the better the system runs.
- That organizing is more than just a closet, a drawer or a pantry. It is a way of life. It is communication and balance that can bring harmony into our chaotic lives.
- That organization is different for everyone and that developing and perfecting your system is the ultimate goal.
- And ultimately, we believe that organizing should be fun!